POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scenes and rendered images of this problem : Re: Scenes and rendered images of this problem Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scenes and rendered images of this problem
From: Vic
Date: 29 Apr 2002 03:56:52
Message: <3cccfcc4@news.povray.org>
I'm looking forward to your new StereoPov patch with Pov 3.5. Binary
replacements are fine and easy to install. I'll try that one (and not the
3.1g version), because I've to finish my thesis in three weeks and I don't
have time for trial and error. I've used Pov for 3 years, so I'm very
interested in your next patch. - Vic

news:3CC### [at] webconde...
> Vic wrote:
> > I've downloaded his entire page and read some details. It seems to be
good
> > for my purposes, but supports only Pov 3.1g. I use Pov 3.5 with the
improved
> > Windows GUI and don't want to fall back to Pov 3.1g. I've used Pov 3.1 a
lot
> > 2 years ago. I plan to put some of my scenes to a WEB page. I hope
Hermann